talawa - Dart API docs
Talawa is a comprehensive platform that aims to revolutionize the way organizations manage and interact with their data and content. Talawa empowers administrators to access and manage content with ease through the Talawa Admin interface, ensuring that information remains up-to-date and accessible to the platform's members.
With the Talawa API facilitating smooth communication between all parts of the platform, Talawa offers a cohesive and exceptional user experience for both administrators and members, making it a powerful tool for data management and content delivery seamlessly. Talawa is a modular open source project to manage group activities of both non-profit organizations and businesses.
Core features include:
- Membership management
- Groups management
- Event registrations
- Recurring meetings
- Facilities registrations
talawa is based on the original
quito code created by the Palisadoes Foundation as part of its annual Calico Challenge program. Calico provides paid summer internships for Jamaican university students to work on selected open source projects. They are mentored by software professionals and receive stipends based on the completion of predefined milestones. Calico was started in 2015. Visit The Palisadoes Foundation's website for more details on its origin and activities.
talawa has these major software components:
- talawa: A mobile application with social media features
- talawa-api: An API providing access to user data and features
- talawa-admin: A web based administrative portal
- talawa-docs: The online documentation website
Get familiar with
- Read our Talawa Mobile App installation guide to get setup quickly.
- The complete talawa documentation set can be found here.
- Want to contribute? Look at CONTRIBUTING.md to get started.
- Visit the Talawa GitHub to see the code.